Translate

Friday 9 November 2012

A bit about me!

Hi there and welcome to my new blog!
This is just a brief first effort of what I am all about, I finished playing rugby a couple of years ago after 20 years. I was looking for a new interest and took up mountain walking. I really enjoyed hitting the hills and seeing what the mountains of Wales has to offer!

Carmarthen Fans, my local range.



Now, I mainly hit the hills with likeminded friends I've met on my travels, and from Facebook, social trail running has never been so fun!
These are my mountain running buddies Jon Kettle, Sandy Restall, Alicia Jessup and Sarah-Jane Restall on Penyfan.



Also I have just completed my first ultra at the Brecon Beacons MTC 33 miler, here I first met fellow exponents Sarah Wilde and Tracy Edwards for the  first time, and look forward to meeting up again at the Might Contain Nuts Winter Ultra in a few weeks, I hope to enjoy this experience as much as the recent Snowdonia Marathon.








.


4 odd hours of heaven and hell at the Snowdonia Marathon.

Hope you've enjoyed my very brief opening blog, my next one will be after the MCN Winter Ultra,
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment